Our site uses 128-bit SSL encryption. This helps ensure that all personal and credit card information is protected to the highest possible standards. We review our technology constantly in order to maintain these standards.
We do not store any credit card details supplied to us, as we operate direct links with our bank via a bank approved payment gateway.
We do not hold any personal information other than what is submitted to us as part of the signing up process to create a williamturnersheffield.com account. You do not need to set up an account in order to shop with us. You can control whether or not you receive newsletters and/or product information from us. We do not pass on any personal information to third parties.
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:-
- Processing your orders
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you
- To serve website content and advertisements to you
- To administer this website
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- We may use your information to administer draws/competitions that you enter through us.
We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of this privacy statement.